Okay, tagged by NSP to give you five things that are true in my life.
1. I am scared. Scared to get into medical school, scared to not, scared that I will never even hear anything from them. A thousand and one negative scenarios swirl around my brain on a daily basis.
2. I am indescribably glad I am not 22 anymore. Not that I think I was ever the kind of 22 that is currently annoying me, but if I were young and single again, I would probably have to kill these boys.
3. I am addicted to Diet Coke and I don't care. I've gone through periods where I try and cut back for the sake of caffiene and irritated primary care physicians, but I rationalize it by the facts that I don't often drink and I don't smoke, so what's one little vice?
4. I do not hate my body. Sure, there are times I wish it could be more (or less), but mostly I'm glad that it gets me where I want to go and that it is quiet enough that I can usually take it for granted. This is probably a result of seeing a lot of people whose bodies don't get them where they want to go.
5. I'm outta truth today....gotta get crackin' on some w-o-r-k, so hopefully four will do!