10 March 2006

Quick update

Just thought you'd like to know that nobody tried to throw up in my general direction yesterday and actually the only patient I had was a crazy lady who went from telling me I was going to be in big trouble if I didn't give her back the rest of her yellow paper to telling me that I had won $150,000. We also had a trip to Boston and back during which the only place we found without a "scenic detour" was the hospital room at the hospital we normally transport to.

Weather is warm and beautiful for spring skiing today, but I have neither the time nor the money to go today with K or tomorrow with D . I'm getting a fair amount of other work done, though. Can't study right now though because I forgot my book in the ambulance yesterday. I'm going to see if I can catch up with it sometime this evening when things usually slow down, but I'm not holding my breath - it will probably have to wait until tomorrow when there isn't supposed to be anybody in that truck. Happy weekend to all and to all a good night!

No comments: