Factors weighing heavily on my mind:
- The MD program is at least $15,000 a year more than any of the others because I am an out-of-state student, with little hope of changing that.
- I want to provide the best possible medical care for my patients, using all appropriate therapies.
- I do not want to spend extra studying energy on practices I am not going to use.
- I want to kick ass on all further required standardized tests so I can have more choices and better success in finding a residency and in my practice.
- I am nervous about buying a house in a severely economically depressed area which I feel is unlikely to maintain it's value over 4 years of school.
- K wants to move west.