20 May 2007

8 things

Tagged by MonkeyGirl, so playing along (finally).

Here are the rules: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. Write a post about your own random things. Post these rules. At the end of your blog, tag 8 people and post their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged.

1. I'm thinking about ditching the medical school idea to stay on the ambulance for little pay and constant verbal abuse by drunk strangers.

2. I have a nickname at the ambulance co. (Space) and it makes me feel quite accepted.

3. I've been 2 for 3 in my last two softball games. This trend will soon break, I'm sure. It is usually fun for the first few games of the season to hit balls over the heads of outfielders who only see a girl and not a hitter.

4. I hate whiny patients. Most especially when they are the last patient of the day and after 2000.

5. I like school, the learning, the hanging out talking about interesting things with smart people. If the student loan program had a retirement option, I'd probably never leave.

6. My entire house is a mess right now and it is driving me insane. K likes to start projects and not finish them and this results in a huge mess because he never puts anything away until he's "done", which never happens.

7. When I get upset about things, I clean. I'd rather clean than cry, but sometimes I do both at the same time.

8. Sometimes I want a loaner kid just to be able to do all the fun kid stuff, but Zac lives too far away.

I don't know 8 people well enough to tag for this, so play along if you like.

2 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

Nothing makes me want to slap someone faster than when they start whining. If you're well enough to whine, you're well enough to leave.

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous girl said...

OMG I do the same thing about the cleaning like you do!