10 April 2007

Quick updates

  • I HATE working on my birthday. Working just takes all the fun out of the day, especially when K had to work too.

  • My partner was working overtime yesterday and ended up on a call that made the front of the newspaper. She's lucky enough to be out of town the rest of the week though, so she'll probably slide on having to buy everyone lunch.

  • K came to the ambulance co. station on Sunday to make Easter dinner for everyone on shift, and I ended up having a 4+ hour transfer which started right around the time he got to the station and pretty much missed the whole thing and the chance to hang out with him.

  • I broke down and called the admissions office of one of the medical schools today and they tell me that a decision will be in the mail by the end of the week and here by sometime next week at the latest. This process requires a lot more patience than I possess.

No comments: